Connecting Credentials is pleased to announce we are co-sponsoring PESC’s Spring 2017 Data Summit, ‘Empowering the Mobility of Digital Academic Credentials’ being held May 3-5, 2017 in Washington DC’s Dupont Circle. Connecting Credentials’ Co-Director Evelyn Ganzglass joins the PESC program as a featured speaker and will discuss the upcoming roll out of new work groups and campaign activities underway.
Registration is open and PESC members and the general public are welcome and encouraged to register and attend!
Twitter Handle for Summit: #PESCspring17summit
Summit Website: http://www.pesc.org/events-1.html
PESC Website: http://www.pesc.org
The Spring 2017 Data Summit is held Wednesday May 3 – 5, 2017 at The Embassy Row Hotel in Washington, D.C.’s DuPont Circle. Beginning at 7:30am on May 3, 2017 with continental breakfast and registration, the Spring 2017 Data Summit includes PESCs Annual Membership Meeting, Annual Spring Reception and concludes by noon on Friday May 5, 2017.
Data Summits focus on access, integration and implementation of data systems; maintenance and promotion of data exchange standards; open,
For more information about PESC and the Spring 2017 Data Summit including registration, see www.PESC.org or tweet us at #PESCspring17summit.
Many Connecting Credentials co-sponsors and friends are featured speakers and presenters!
- S. Shelby Stanfield, Vice Provost and University Registrar, University of Texas at Austin
- Joellen Shendy, Associate Vice Provost & Registrar at University of Maryland University College
- Robert Sheets, Ph.D., Research Professor, Institute of Public Policy, George Washington University; Credential Engine Interim Management Team
- Douglas Shapiro, Ph.D., Executive Research Director, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center
- Paul Robinson, Associate Vice Provost and University Registrar, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Michael Reilly, Executive Director, American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Rodney Petersen, Director of National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), US Department of Commerce
- Gregory Nadeau, Manager, PCG Education
- David Moldoff, CEO and Founder, AcademyOne
- Jeanne Therese Kitchens, Associate Director, Center for Workforce Development, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- James Kelly, Senior Director of Technology, Educational Credential Evaluators
- Joel Hernandez, CEO, eLumen
- Evelyn Ganzglass, Co-Director, Connecting Credentials
- Insiya Bream, Assistant Vice Provost, Registrar Strategic Operations, University of Maryland University College
- Thomas Black, Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs and University Registrar, Stanford University
- Rajeev Arora, Senior Vice President of Products, Parchment